Move over CBD oil. It is the time of the CBD flower. Until 5 years ago, not many people used the CBD flower as CBD oil was in demand. But users have moved on from oil to flowers, and we’re here to tell you all about it.
If you are a new user, here are some basic facts that you need to know before taking any weed.
What is CBD Flower?
CBD flower is a product of Cannabis Sativa, the same plant that is used to produce marijuana. Marijuana is intoxicating and addicting; however, CBD isn’t. this is why researchers and most stoners would recommend CBD for rookie users. It doesn’t have the same psychoactive effects that marijuana is infamous for.
You wouldn’t be able to tell the difference, however. Both the CBD flower and THC-rich marijuana look, smell, and feel the same way. The trend with cannabinoids which began with the legalization of marijuana can be easily and safely enjoyed with CBD flowers too.
These are a few technical terms associated with CBD flowers that you should know about:
- Hemp flower: It is the same thing as the CBD flower.
- Non-intoxicating: This indicates that CBD flowers have a non-intoxicating effect.
- Terpenes: Naturally-occurring plant oils in Cannabis Sativa
- CBD pre-rolls: These are CB drools that have less than 0.3% THC concentration.
- Flavonoids: Chemically similar to terpenes. These are potent antioxidants.
- Indica-dominant hemp: These CBD flowers are used for relaxation and soothing.
- Sativa-dominant hemp: These CBD flowers are used to get high, and provide energy.
Buying CBD flowers
If you want to buy the best CBD flower products, we recommend you have a peek at this site, Native News Online. It offers a comprehensive list of the top cannabis products in the market. These products have been judged based on:
- Quality of CBD flower
- Experience in cannabis production and distribution
- Delivery time
- Variety of strains
- Overall consumer feedback
This site hosts a great review, so do have a peek at this site.
CBD flower companies are growing in number, largely due to the legalization of hemp in the US. They are safer for consumption than marijuana due to their non-intoxicating effects. CBD flowers are safer to use and don’t get you high or addicted to them. You can use it to relax or get high as per your wishes, but not getting addicted is a perk that marijuana cannot claim.